A Nationally Recognized Family Dentist
What does this mean to you? It means your dentistry here will be based on the best of the new research and science, materials we place in your mouth will be biocompatible and healthy for your body, and your systemic and general health will be enhanced.
This, indeed, is the Golden Age of Dentistry.
Dr. David Reichwage’s Credentials and Memberships
In 2000, Dr. Reichwage was ranked among the leading family dentists in America, in training achieved, by the Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, University of the Pacific, San Francisco, CA.
He is one of only 1500 dentists world-wide invited to membership in the International Academy of Operative Dentistry.
- Certification in Advanced Anterior Aesthetic Dentistry, Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, University of the Pacific (PAC LIVE)
- Certification in Advanced Anterior Aesthetic Dentistry, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
- Certification in Advanced Posterior Aesthetic Dentistry, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
- Certification in Advanced Implantology, Dr. Thomas Ford and Centerpulse
- Certification in Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment of Periodontal Disease, JP Consultants Institute
- Certification in Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment of Occlusal and Temporo- Mandibula Joint Issues, Dr. James Carlson
- Certification in Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment of Occlusal and Temporo-mandibular Joint Issues, Dr. Peter Dawson
- Graduate, Indiana University School of Dentistry.
- International Academy of Operative Dentistry
- American Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Isaac Knapp District Dental Society
- Northeastern Indiana Temporo-Mandibular Joint Study Club
- Northeastern Indiana Cosmetic Dentistry Study Club
- Twice-featured in Dentistry Today, the national clinical journal, for clinical contributions to COSMETIC, IMPLANT and OCCLUSAL DENTISTRY
- Featured three times in RDH, the national hygiene journal, for clinical contributions to the ADVANCED DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF PERIODONTAL DISEASE
- Periodontal Standard of Care
- Soft Tissue Recontouring With The Diode Laser
- The Evolution Of A Dental Team
- Featured in Good Housekeeping magazine, as a LEADING HEALTHCARE PROVIDER in Northeastern Indiana
- Featured in Healthcares magazine, for contributions to IMPLANT DENTAL SCIENCE.
Request An Appointment